Home Page

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update


ūü¶†Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updateūü¶†


As you may be aware, the Government will be holding a meeting today to discuss further developments in the Coronavirus outbreak. We have had a number of parents contacting school today, to ask whether we will be closing.


I would like to confirm that as of yet, there are no immediate plans to close the school. We are receiving regular updates from the Local Authority, as well as the DfE; and we will continue to follow the advice given.


Of course, if the situation changes and the decision is made close the school, we will inform parents as soon as possible via text message (priority 1 contacts), email, our school website, and our school Facebook page.


Thank you for your continued support.