Marston Green Infant Academy have a nursery on site, Leapfrogs nursery caters for children from the ages of 3 months to 4 years. We also offer wrap around care for the children who attend Marston Green Infant Academy School Nursery (see Leapfrogs Pre-School).
We operate 3 rooms which are open all year round(except bank holidays and Christmas).
Babies-0-2 years which has a ratio 1-3
Toddlers-2-3years which has a ratio 1-4
Pre-school-3-4years which has a ratio 1-8
(in conjunction with School Nursery - click here for more information)
All our members of staff are highly committed to supporting the developmental needs of all the children within their care. All staff are qualified up to a minimum NVQ LEVEL 3 with one member of staff who is qualified with Early Years B.A.Honors. We also have a designated D.S.L officer(designated safeguarding lead) on site 5 days a week.
Leapfrog Nursery currently have vacancies for 2 year olds starting September 2017. Any enquires please use the contact box below.
Full day 7.30am-6.00pm
Am session 7.30am-12.30pm
Pm session 12.30pm-6.00pm
The Nursery is open Monday- Friday all year round (Except bank holidays and Christmas week).
Snack 10am -10.15am
Light Tea 3.30pm-4.00pm
Lunches are freshly prepared onsite by our award winning School Chef. All dietary requirements shall be catered for. Leapfrogs provide a variety of healthy snacks and the children have access to their own individual water bottles throughout the day.
· Our aim at Leapfrogs is to provide a happy and homely and enriching atmosphere in which your child can thrive and develop.
· To treat each child as an individual and to cater for their individual needs
· To present a wide range of activities which promote your child’s Physical,
Intellectual, Emotional and Social skills as well as language development. These skills will be
developed through both organised and child initiated play which stimulates initiative and
· To allow children to explore their environment safely and with adequate supervision.
· To help children to express themselves with their peers and adults in order to develop confidence and independence.
· To provide an experienced and qualified team of staff who are all DBS checked and will give your child the
highest quality of care throughout the day and will regularly record your child’s progress and
To request a place for your child, check availability and price enquiries please contact Wendy Moulder (Manager) between 7.30am-6.00pm Nursery Telephone : 0121 770 6652 or complete the form below.